- Boston Globe: Nearly a dozen Massachusetts districts faulted for asking parents to sign away special education rights (July 22, 2020)
- Axios: Coronavirus is being used to suppress press freedoms globally (March 31, 2020)
- U.N. Human Rights Council: Report of the Special Rapporteur on disease pandemics and the freedom of opinion and expression (April 23, 2020)
- Brookings: How to Cope with an Infodemic (April 27, 2020)
- The Verge: Google, Facebook, and Twitter to produce regular reports on coronavirus disinformation for the EU (June 11, 2020)
- Harvard Kennedy School Shorenstein Center: Canaries in the Coal Mine: COVID-19 Misinformation and Black Communities (June 24, 2020)
- Lawfare Podcast with author Brandi Collins-Dexter of the report “Canaries in the Coal Mine: COVID-19 Misinformation and Black Communities” (July 9, 2020)
- Lawfare: COVID-19 and Social Media Content Moderation (March 25, 2020)
- Washington Post: Being safe and feeling safe aren’t the same thing — and the difference will matter to kids when schools open (July 8, 2020)
- Center for Civil Rights Remedies (CCRR) at the UCLA Civil Rights Project: Lost Opportunities: How Disparate School Discipline Continues to Drive Differences in the Opportunity to Learn (Oct. 11, 2020)
Live: Wednesday, October 7, 2020, 12-1pm
Watch the session here:
In the past several years, school attendance and absenteeism have been key focus areas of education policy. Consistent school attendance ...
A Conversation with HLS Lecturer evelyn douek In the chaos and confusion of the Coronavirus pandemic, few have stopped to ...