Immigration and Detention Centers
- Salon: COVID-19 in ICE detention: An asylum-seeker on getting coronavirus in a for-profit immigration jail (July 18, 2020)
- UPenn Law – The Regulatory Review: Comparing Nations’ Responses to COVID-19 (April 20, 2020)
- Pdf version: Journal of Law and the Biosciences: COVID-19 Emergency Measures and the Impending Authoritarian Pandemic (Sept. 2020)
- Just Security: Coronavirus Border Expulsions: CDC’s Assault on Asylum Seekers and Unaccompanied Minors (Apr. 13, 2020)
- Pdf version: PJES v Wolf Report and Recommendation (25 Sept 2020)
Comparative and International Issues
- SSRN: International Law on Pandemic Response: A First Stocktaking in Light of the Coronavirus Crisis (Mar. 26, 2020)
- Council on Foreign Relations: Challenges of Global Governance Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic (May 21, 2020)
- UPenn Law News: The Regulatory Review tracks legal responses to COVID-19 from around the world (Jun. 3, 2020)
- Brookings: Reopening the World: The WHO, international institutions, and the COVID-19 response (Jun. 16, 2020)
Live: Wednesday, November 4 2020, 12-1pm
Watch the session here:
In March, President Trump relied on a little-used public health rule to drastically restrict immigration at the United States’ land ...
Jacob Morales is pictured at a protest in New Jersey to advocate for the state to pass a bill providing ...